Email Me Your Queries and Requests to Live: GSDoomcannon@gmail.com

The Ballad of Alfred P. Doomcannon

Dear Mistress Doomcannon,
Is there a Mister Doomcannon?
I humbly offer my services as unquestioning and loyal servant in holy
matrimony.
I'd be a great henchman/partner in crime.
With our combined evil power we can take over most of Canada! BWAHHA!


Lonely in Underground lair.


Dear Lonely,


Let me say, as of now, there IS no Mister Doomcannon, but there WAS one. An investment banker named Alfred P. Doomcannon. Anyway, to make a long story short, I wanted nothing more than his wickedly fantastic family name, so I married him, introduced him to my pets (love me, love my genetically enhanced sharks with aggression issues. Am I right, ladies?), and carried on my way.

Canada though... intruiging. I'll have to give this some pondering, as anything "holy" might break my evil stature. There's that, and of course the off chance you might wait until I have all the pathetic citizens under my rule, and OFF ME! I may be evil, but i'm certaintly not naive!

No comments: